How Does It Work
– Hydraulic drives for every action.
– Cow is fixed with two belly bands.
– Every foot is lifted to a restraint point where flexor tendon is pushed and no movement is possible.
– Crush (Chute) is lifted to workers height no matter small or big people.
– Front and hind gates are also hydraulic driven.
– High tech precise and long lasting ropes.
High efficient maintenance trimming
Customize your own Crush (Chute)
Choose the ítems you want to add to the crush (chute) and ask for a budget and detailed information
Select the options you want to include in your crush (chute) clicking on them, then fill the form with your personal data and ask for a budget and additional information
Best Work Quality - Ergonomic
You can trim for hours with no back fatigue. Upright back in natural position, not too bended (problem with Bulkberg model), not too upright (problem with Accutrim)
Perfect leg restraint during treatment with the optimal angle. Good point of view to balance heel height. Accessible treatment of any lesion. Accurate grinder and knife work around abscess. Easier and better hoof trimming.
Stainless steel frame for an easy efficient cleaning.
The combination of remote control front gate and up-down driven hind gate permits an fast smooth cow transition.
Unstressing for cows compared to tilt tables.
Light weight corral chute access available.
The Anka crush can also fit and lift bulls. Like this Limousin bull weighted 1.300kg.
Our crush weights 800 kg.
It can be towed to a truck (available self charging hydraulic drive). Or charged on a trailer.